Client Service / Call Centre / CRM Manager
Client Service / Call Centre / CRM Manager
Our Client a leading FMCG brand in Johannesburg is seeking a Client Service/ Call Centre/ CRM Manager to join their team.
To provide quality and efficient customer service to customers and in-field consultants through the daily management of a team customer service consultant, which includes motivating, recognizing, and rewarding, coaching, counselling, training, and problem solving.
The Client Services Manager is also responsible for providing front-line, first level supervision and leadership to customer service consultants and implementing and optimising the process flows across the business to enable efficient and effective customer service and query resolution and will play a key role in leading our Contact Centre operations and processes behind our Digital Sales Enablement Strategy, managing all touch points involved. Leading a team and driving successful collaboration with our third-party partners, you will ensure that our field consultants and customers receive the very best levels of service.
Responsible for analysing and interpreting business processes and problems and works with design and implementation to design and implement solutions. The role ensures successful delivery of proposed solutions through the development of specifications and the analysis of system configuration models. The key role objective is to provide analytical and strategic skills to make business recommendations to the Senior leadership team. As a trusted advisor to business partners, this person is responsible and accountable for accurate and timely reporting and analytics.
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Act as a point of escalation to deal with Contact Centre issues that come up. Typical situations could be speaking with one of TC Direct''s customers and/or one of TC Direct''s customer''s end customer.
- Is available for employees who experience performance problems, providing appropriate coaching, counselling, direction, and resolution.
- Ensure employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Respond to and resolve employee relations issues expressed by team members.
- Create and maintain a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Assist the Head of Marketing with daily operation of the contact centre to include the development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs.
- Work as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement.
- Share continual responsibility for deciding how to manage the employees, ensuring calls are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Produce and present quality assurance reporting and metrics for review by senior leadership.
- Evaluate, test and implement new systems for TC Direct''s contact centre operations ensuring system changes are defined and improved, coordinate all applicable programs by providing clear direction and updates, seizing opportunities and adapting to the evolving needs and priorities of our customers.
- Managing customer distribution and capacity planning across the team to ensure the best possible experience for our customers.
- Bachelor''s Degree in business or related field, IT BA or equivalent diploma, IIBA/ BABOK /CBAP Qualification
- A Dimensional /Data Modelling course highly advantageous
- Proven experience of IT business analysis and business process redesign gained in Strategy/Business analysis or similar role
- Comparable experience in similar roles (in addition to the below) will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 2-3 years of customer service leadership experience within the last 5 years.
- Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce
- Experience with call centre systems such as Five9, ServiceNow, Remedy, NICE, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years ERP Business Analysis experience
- Knowledge of Transactional systems
- Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an
- Experience working with ERP systems; e.g. Syspro, Sage, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics
- Proficient in one or more BI visualisation tools
- Experience in call centre quality assurance.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel, Work and PowerPoint Skills.
- Strong communication, leadership, and coaching/training abilities.
- Strong problem-solving, analysis, and organizational skills.
- Experience in E-commerce support would be an advantage.
- Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing environments and work with cross-functional teams
Team leadership - customer service team leads manage teams that can range from a few people to large departments, so effective team coordination and organization skills are vital
Performance evaluation - customer service team leads should also have